Saturday 4 March 2017

Upcoming Schedule Change

The review this coming Wednesday will be the 1000th posted on this blog, and so next week marks a good point to change the update schedule.  I've got a number of commitments now that I didn't have when I started the blog, and I've also made a large dent in the pile of as-yet-unwatched movies and shows on my shelves.

Because of all these factors, after March 10th I'm reducing the definite schedule for reviews to two per week, on Tuesdays and Fridays.  I may well post one or more bonus reviews in any given week, so if you don't want to miss any then I suggest you follow my twitter @crowroadaw, or sign up for email updates, or choose some other method of staying current.

If you're a book reader you may also want to keep track of what I'm reading at goodreads.  My reviews there are generally only a few sentences, and I don't have any specific schedule - I just post when I finish something - but if you read genre fiction or history non-fiction, I may talk about something that interests you.

No comments:

Post a Comment