Monday 12 May 2014

200 Reviews

Captain America was my 200th review on this blog.

Unlike after the 100th review, I won't be having a 'part time' week where I only post a couple of reviews: they will continue on a daily basis.  I am, however, giving myself today off, so there will be no review today.

Instead, I thought I would mention a couple of statistics.  Of the 200 reviews, exactly half of them have received the 'Not Recommended' tag, whether that be because they had no redeeming features whatsoever or because I thought the potential audience too small to give even a qualified recommendation.

14 DVDs, meanwhile, have actually got a 'Recommended' tag.  These are:

  • Captain America
  • Cars
  • Casablanca
  • Howl's Moving Castle
  • Invasion of the Body Snatchers
  • Life on Earth
  • The Living Planet
  • Pacific Rim
  • Pitch Black
  • Predator
  • [Rec]
  • Reds
  • Return to Oz
  • Spartacus

Good movies (and one TV show) that are worth seeing.  You should check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment